Dallas-Fort Worth Insurance Claims and Consumer Law Attorney
Are you getting the run-around from an insurance company or have you had a valid insurance claim outright denied? Have you discovered serious problems with your home, commercial building or vehicle you purchased? Are you dealing with injuries from a car accident or other event caused by someone else's negligence or struggling to resolve an important business dispute? If your legal issues involve insurance claims, consumer law or personal injury, the Dallas, Texas, Law Offices of Robert N. Grisham II can help.
Working To Relieve Your Personal and Financial Pressure
You may be concerned that going to an experienced lawyer will be costly and stressful — but it doesn't have to be. When you come to the office of skilled and caring attorney Robert Grisham, you will receive a free initial consultation to help you consider your legal options.
We offer the results of a large firm, but the compassion, dedication and service that only a smaller firm can offer. In fact, in a majority of cases we handle, we collect attorney’s fees only if we win financial compensation for you. If you communicate best in Spanish, our bilingual legal professionals are ready to help.
Legal Experience at Work on Your Insurance, Construction, Personal Injury or Business Case
We work in a range of legal practice areas that matter to ordinary people just like you. Every day, our friendly, efficient team focuses on taking assertive action to relieve the burden of personally exhausting battles involving:
- Insurance claims and coverage disputes, including homeowner’s claim denials after storm, fire or plumbing-related water damage
- Construction defects in a new home or after a renovation project, as well as cases of real estate fraud when you were deceived or misled when purchasing your home
- A range of other consumer law matters including sales of misrepresented cars, trucks and other expensive items
- Obtaining compensation for personal injuries resulting from an auto accident or other catastrophic event
- Business litigation, including collection of a business debt or enforcement of a service contract
Mr. Grisham knows and understands insurance law and has a wealth of insight into how insurance companies operate. He also understands home construction issues and works with a network of dependable and qualified experts who can be instrumental in building a strong case for you.
With a determined, knowledgeable lawyer on your side, you can take steps that put your life back on a positive track. Helping you do that is our foremost goal, and we encourage you to schedule your free consultation at the Law Offices of Robert N. Grisham II. Contact us online or call us at 866-534-4230 today.